Skip to main content

East Side Mario's Restaurant

I went for lunch at the Mavis location. Love Italian food. I picked out my food from the lunch menu. I had the Chicken Capellini pasta with mushrooms and cream sauce. You can add salad and garlic bread as your starter for an extra charge of $3.99.

Garlic loaf was ok and the Cesar salad was not that good, it was bland. 

The Chicken Pasta dish was not bad. 

I would probably try this place again but order a different dish...I will give it a second chance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken Parmesan Swiss Chalet

Yes I finally tried the new menu at Swiss Chalet (Heartland Centre). The Chicken Parmesan was really good! The portion is thick and huge. It comes with linguini pasta with tomato sauce and two slices of garlic bread. It's quite filling so have an appetite when you do try it.  Menu photo  Actual meal photo today  Half  rack baby back ribs with fries, original favourite 

Turtle Jack's

Located at Hw10 and Courtneypark This location is modern and the other location on Winston Churchill and Battleford is more country.  Food was pretty good and variety of selections. Trial and error...let me know what you think?  Grilled Salmon with mango salsa, basmati rice and veggie.  Cajun chicken with avocado sauce, basmati rice and veggie.

The Old Mill Restaurant, Old Mill Rd and Dundas/Bloor

The ladies and I from work had an amazing day Friday May 2,2014 (a gift from our boss). We had a buffet lunch and went to the SPA after an amazing lunch, it was delicious! I started with fresh shrimps, broccoli pecan salad, cucumber mango salad and Thai Salmon. Then I had the best cream of tomato soup with pear pecan pizza, to die for! For my main, I had pilaf rice, salmon steak and sautéed asparagus with garlic butter. But of course I had room for dessert; I had cinnamon apple crumble with creme fresh and an awesome coconut tart with fresh fruits! It was so good!